Looking for something exciting?
Junior/Apprentice Web Developer
- Become a certified Sitecore .NET developer and begin a career as a highly sought-after web developer.
- Depending on your experience you can expect a starting salary from £16k-25k
- You'll be straight into working on real projects, learning on the job in a 1 to 1 apprenticeship style role alongside a 5x Sitecore MVP with over a decade of experience in the industry.
- While your primary focus will be building the backend (coding) of a website, you'll get to experience and use a range of technologies covering many aspects of web development:
- Planning - understanding the client's requirements and working to define what needs to be built.
- Coding - building websites on one of the top CMS' in the industry.
- DevOps - creating automated processes for building & deploying websites
- Web Architecture - create enterprise level hosting on the latest cloud platforms
- While you'll be focusing on building in the Sitecore ecosystem, the skills you learn will be transferable into many other areas of web development.
- We advocate flexible working hours/conditions and aim to let you work from home whenever possible. For the initial 3-6 months you will need to be on site for the best learning experience.
What we need you to have
- An appetite to start a career as a web developer who's ready to take on challenges.
- Some experience with programming or web development, this doesn't have to be .NET and can be what you've learnt at college or university, preferably an object-oriented language.
- Fluent in English
- The right to work in the UK
We'd love you to have experience in the below, but it's OK if you don't
- .NET C#, Visual Studio, Visual Code
- Source Control (e.g. Git)
- Web Content Management Systems (.NET ones preferable, e.g. Umbraco)
- Azure Cloud Hosting
Feel like you're ready for the challenge? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org